The Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation and the Engineering Education Faculty Group is organizing a panel to discuss how to systematically improve teaching, start conducting engineering education research, and engage in external service related to engineering education.
This is a great opportunity to learn from the success of others in these areas.
- Dr. Jacques Richard, Instructional Associate Professor, Engineering First Year Faculty
- Dr. Kristi Shryock, Frank and Jean Raymond Foundation Inc. Endowed Instructional Associate Professor, Department of Aerospace Engineering
- Dr. Shawna Thomas, Instructional Assistant Professor, Computer Science & Engineering
- Dr. Tanya Wickliff, Professor of Practice, Engineering First Year Faculty
- Dr. Tracy Hammond, Professor, Computer Science and Engineering and Director, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation
- Dr. Michael Johnson, Professor, Engineering Technology and Industrial Distribution and Associate Dean for Inclusion and Faculty Success
DATE & TIME
Friday April 9th 3:00PM – 4:00PM
The moderators will have questions for the panelists, but there will be time for open questions and answers. This will be a good opportunity to learn more about how to improve different aspects of engineering education that can strengthen one’s faculty portfolio.