In light of the Engineering Education Faculty Group’s role in supporting scholarly work, we would like to celebrate the publication and exposure of the following EEFG members at the ASEE GSW conference last week. There were 8 papers, in total that were presented at ASEE GSW from the EEFG faculty at Texas A&M University.
- “The Development of a Texas A&M University Faculty of Engineering Education,” Tracy Hammond, Karan Watson, Samantha Ray, Robert Lightfoot, Shawna Thomas, Drew Casey from the Computer Science Department.
- “Engineering Leadership: Transitioning from Soft Skills to Hard Data,” B. Michael Aucoin, Brandon Bowen from Engineering Technology & Industrial Distribution.
- “Efficacy of Using Producer Price Indexes for Bulk Chemical Prices in Student Design Projects,” David E Hubbard from TAMU Libraries
- “Self-publish textbook for Embedded System Education using an MSP432 microcontroller,” Byul Hur from Engineering Technology & Industrial Distribution
- “First-Year Engineering Program Curriculum ReDesign,” Randy H. Brooks from Engineering Academies
- “A Pre-Baccalaureate Engineering course for the Road Ahead,”Randy H. Brooks from Engineering Academies
- “Work in Progress: Conversion of Collaborative Problem-Based Learning Activities from Face-to-Face to Online,” Charles Patrick from Biomedical Engineering
- “Teaching with STEM Project-Based Learning in a Virtual Summer Camp,”Michael S. Rugh, Mary Margaret Capraro, Robert M. Capraro from Teaching, Learning & Culture