« All Events
Texas Health Occupation Association (THOA) High School teachers Workshop (NCTM)
July 16 - July 20
- This conference takes place over a period of 5 days with Pre – Conference Workshops and Post – Conference Tour Days.
- On Sunday the conference will offer workshops that include Professional Industry Continuing Education Opportunities, New Teacher Training, and CPR Instructor Certification.
- On Monday there are morning, afternoon, and evening health science-specific workshops.
- Tuesday and Wednesday are general conference days which include Opening and Closing Sessions with breakout sessions in between.
- Provides opportunities for attendee’s to visit vendor booths to view the newest technology relevant to health science education
- Attendee’s gain access to the newest, latest, and greatest our great state has to offer health science teachers.