The technical program and organizing committees for FIE 2023 would like to invite you to submit a proposal for undergraduate and/or graduate student panels. Since this is the first time FIE offers this opportunity, we encourage topics of the type:
- First year experiences and policies,
- Student Experiences in their respective programs and campuses,
- Interdisciplinary capstone projects,
- Broadening Participation (e.g. DEI, HSI, HBCU, MSI, Land Grant),
- Mental Health (e.g. Well-being, community building),
- Governance at engineering schools,
- Others (e.g. AI Tools-ChatGPT, Transformational Engineering Education).
Please follow the instructions and rubrics for panels under the submission guidelines on our website. The approximate time allotted for each student panel is 40 minutes. The due date for submissions is June 26th
We look forward to a more active participation of students in this conference!
Organizing Committees, FIE 2023